The international art competition Wales Contemporary is calling for entries via walescontemporary.artopps.co.uk
- Wales Contemporary is an international art competition putting Wales at the centre of the art world.
- It invites artists from around the world to enter artworks in 2D or 3D and any subject matter.
- All of the entries will be considered by a prestigious panel of judges including Rebecca Salter RA, president of the Royal Academy.
- The deadline to enter is 19 July 2022.
- The exhibition of shortlisted work will open in September at the Waterfront Gallery in Pembrokeshire, then tour to gallery@oxo, London, in November.
- Selected artists will be in the running to win generous prizes totalling £14,000, including dedicated prizes for 2D and 3D, and a Public’s choice prize.
- Artists can enter work in 2D or 3D and in any subject matter. Accepted mediums includepainting, sculpture, drawing, print, ceramic, glass, textile, collage, mixed media, and more.