We are actively seeking themes, suggestions and content within an overall theme of ‘Creative Leadership’ from CHEAD Members to help us shape the 2024 Leadership Programme series to build sector-led, relevant and diversified content.
We are basing the 2024 Leadership Programme on the broad theme of ‘Creative Leadership’ and focussing, for this series, on new and future leaders. We’ll be offering CHEAD members a place on the 2024 Leadership Programme on the basis of four seminars, with one seminar held in person to support profile building and creating a future network.
Sub-themes we are interesting in exploring within the series are:
- New to Role
- Future Leadership
- Sustainable leadership
- Impactful leadership
- Transition in roles
- Accidental leadership
We are reaching out to members for their input in shaping the 2024 seminar series
We ask members to submit the following:
- A 2- 5 minute video outlining a particular topic relating to the theme ‘Creative Leadership’.
- A indication of which CHEAD strategic theme your content relates to (see strategic themes below)
- A list five key words to illustrate what the video is about.
Contribute and we’ll put you into a prize draw to win a free 2024 Leadership Programme place!
CHEAD Strategic Priorities
- Teaching and Learning
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusivity
- Research, Innovation and Knowledge Exchange
Deadline for submissions: Monday 9th October 2023, 12pm